Saturday, February 7, 2009

...don't call it a comeback...


i've been out of the loop. m.i.a. a no show. it's true. i'm busted.

the fact of the matter is is that i have been working my ass off, all the time, around the clock, a slave to my desk. it's hard to prove this as none of my proof will peep its head out of the ground...not for a while at least. all of this is more vague than 20 groundhogs at different points in the country trying to predict the length of winter.

what i can tell you about is my solo show coming up at the end of the month. it's titled "clementine" and it opens on february 28th at art star in philly. i will be there, in attendance, as will be several members of my family and friends. they're all good people. really.

things to look out for:
1. any screening of handmade nation
2. i will never forget you (a group show i am a part of in seattle)
3. more books from me

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm very excited for little oink! we've been reading little pea and little hoot to our baby-on-the-way and can already tell that they are going to be her/his (i think it's a he) favorites.

Anonymous said...

Have Little Hoot. Its awesome. I would so drive up from Northern VA to see you in Phili, but its my son's 5th birthday party that day. Looking forward to Little Oink and finally grabbing one of your prints.

Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your new books. your "hansel and gretel" was fantastic...i love your work.